<H1>Press release free submit</H1><br/><br/> Welcome to our new website for <B>press release free submit</B>, where you can do <U>free article marketing</U> with your <I>company articles</I>! Find your best press release with <STRONG>free research articles</STRONG> or you can <EM>submit your article</EM> and <B>company press release</B>.<br/> <H2>Company articles</H2><br/> Submit your <B>company articles</B> and the best of <EM>press release free submit</EM> of your activity and get <U>free article marketing</U>! <H3>Submit your article</H3> <H4>Free research articles</H4> <H5>Free article marketing</H5> <br/> Enter now in PR-PressRelease, the website for <a href='http://pr-pressrelease.blogspot.com' title='Free article marketing, company articles and press release free submit'>press release free submit</a>.<br/> <p><a href='http://pr-pressrelease.blogspot.com'>Company articles</a></p> <p><a href='http://pr-pressrelease.blogspot.com'>Free article marketing</a></p> <p><a href='http://pr-pressrelease.blogspot.com'>Free research articles</a></p> <p><a href='http://pr-pressrelease.blogspot.com'>Submit your article</a></p> <p><a href='http://pr-pressrelease.blogspot.com'>Submit company press release</a></p>

Monday, January 25, 2021

Cold Traffic? Make Profits Everytime You Use This Method

Cold Traffic? Make Profits Everytime You Use This Method
http://EarnWhateverYouWant.com
===============
In todays message I want to discuss with you
what you should be focusing on if you want
true financial and time freedom.

I’m going to outline a plan for you to get to
$10k as fast as possible.

I made over $1700 in this one affiliate program
today and I didn’t even work.

I’m used to regular $1000 - $5000 days without
even trying.

Look .... I’m not telling this to brag.

I want you to realise that if you’re wasting your
time buying WSO’s, the newest amazon product
or 90% of the products people push you’re waisting
your time and money.

Theres a reason you never see me promoting these
types of offers.


I know it will confuse the people who follow me and
will only lead you down a path that makes you frustrated
and broke.

I only focus on the highest converting offers that make me
money, my coaching students money and they will make
you a lot of money too if you apply them:

http://EarnWhateverYouWant.com


I’ve been suffering from extreme migraine headaches
for days now so I’ve just decided I’m not working
and the money still rolls in.

How?

I learned exactly what i’m about to teach you and if you apply
these tips it’s the fastest way I know to get to a $10k a month
income.

What I’m about to share with you is what has allowed me
to buy whatever I want and work when I want.

The only thing that matters in this business is BUILDING
YOUR SUBSCRIBERS list.

It’s the key to true push button money.


I want to point out the obvious and show you what you
should be doing.

You signup to peoples email lists, they promote offers
to you and they collect money.

Now imagine the bigger that email subscriber list gets
the more money they make.

Having your very own email list of people who love you,
trust you and want to hear from you is the most powerful
way to make income online.

If you want to make the money you see others making,
if you want to create time freedom and be able to do
whatever it is you want on your own terms the key is
building your email list.

1.) A email list gives you leverage

Nothing and I mean nothing can beat an
email list.

It allows you to send traffic anywhere you
want to direct it with a push of a button.

If you want to promote an affiliate offer,
your own product or just get someone to
read a blog post it’s as simple as pushing
a button.

.
2.) A email list allows you to give yourself massive
pay raises.

For every person on your list you should be making
a minimum of $1 per subscriber.

If you focus on helping the people on your list and
solving their problems then you can expect a lot more.
Make a little money, reinvest into getting more subscribers
and you instantly increased your monthly income.


3.) Your email list allows you to work anywhere in the world.

The reason I was attracted to this business was the fact
that I can go anywhere and make money as long as
I have my computer...

http://EarnWhateverYouWant.com


4.) The money is in the follow up.
It doesn’t matter what business model you’re in,
the money is in the follow up.

Most people don’t buy immediately.
The average person needs to be exposed to an offer
7 times before making the decision to buy.

If you’re just marketing on your blog, running traffic to a
sales page and you don’t get the sale you lost that person
forever.

However if you collect the persons email you can follow up
with them often and keep exposing them to the offer to show
them why they should do business with you.

Focus on building a strong relationship with your list
and focus on helping those people and you will make
a lot of money every time you send an email.


5.) Your email list converts better then cold traffic.

If you don’t know, cold traffic is when someone see’s
one of your ads or just comes across you.

They have no clue who you’re, but your email
subscriber list knows you, trusts you and if you
treat them well they buy whatever you recommend
to them.

I’ve been able to compete with marketers in promotions
who have huge paid traffic budgets.

Your email list will be your biggest asset in your business
and it will allow you to collect money over and over again.

==================================

Do you know One of the Best SECRETS to build a successful business?

Write down this secret asap: "Create Connections with People ". ....apply the secret to your business :-)

** the first joint venture with my friend Paul made $87,500+ in less than 1 year, without paying a dime in advertising.
Over 40 MILLIONS clicks delivered to our customers. Zero cost per click and we used a free website template ( domain is EOLTT.COM ) ---- The simple website still deliver clicks every day on autopilot without a single investment.

** the second connection with Giacomo Bruno made $110,000+ in 1 year, without paying a dime in advertising.
We built a terrific product in 2 months -- in return I got amazing VISIBILITY in Italy starting from zero ( zero advertising! ).
My brand and my business group " Gruppo Freeperclick" are real results of the amazing connection with Giacomo.

** Build giant mailing lists of subscribers that follow you ( in some lists I have 21,000+ subscribers ).
Mailing lists are a very important factor to create excellent connections with your customers - it means THE LIFE of your business.
Remember: your success depends by connections with people.

DO YOU NEED HELP?

Get HELP asap and make $2,700 per sale with our Partnership - http://traffic-software.com/freewebinar.html

Follow me on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMQInR5_aP5DymWEhPbugCQ
Do a connection on Instagram - https://IGMoneyTree.com/massimodami
Visit my blog for business - http://impari-guardando.com/businessblog
Education online for business - http://www.education-online-life-teaching-tool.com
-

No comments: